Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Last California Blog

Today was the most miraculous day I have had. Almost like a grand finale to this "war" season of my life. The final stretch. All of my "unfinished business" has come to a close. Miracles lined every hour today after each problem that surfaced trying to finish me off. But finally!! A fresh start!! I've been waiting for this day for years and it feels amazing. I'm currently in California...for the last week. As of May 20th, I will be an official Georgia resident and with a GREAT job and school ahead of me. I'm looking forward to the new people in my life, the new events, and the new lessons to be learned. Mark my words, I will not let anyone walk all over me anymore. I am not the person you once knew. And he no longer exists to California. And if I come back, you'll think twice before you say something meaningful. Well anyways, cheers!! Here's to new beginnings!

The end of dark times has come to a hibernation. One day it will rise again, but meanwhile, I'll stock up on good times to keep me afloat for the next horde of attacks.

This concludes The Basement Journal

1 comment:

  1. I suppose this would be "goodbye" AND "hello" then, eh?

    ReplyDelete