Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Moon

I remember all the things in life that involved a "yes or no" answer. Whether it was towards a question being asked towards me or a question I asked myself, given the situation or person I would be pondering about.

But...recently this year I've come across something so....so enlightening. Yet I believe I may have destroyed everything....again...

I have this feeling that you are reading this...you know EXACTLY who you are. Whether it would be a few seconds after I post this or a few months, you made history in my life. I've always sat there thinking with a possible yes or no. Yet...this time there was never a "no". There was never anything possibly wrong...Everything was yes. I've never been so sure of something...There was no room for "no", and the very thing that I was 100% "yes" on, ended up being completely wrong...

They say to "Follow your heart"...Yet at the end, It led me to decay. That's until I realized I don't have a heart...so what did I follow??

I can't fix this because I was not prepared...please be safe...because I left the last piece of my heart on the moon. If the moon leaves...so do I...

No comments:

Post a Comment