Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Electronic Mind Regurgitation

I prefer to spill my heart out on a more vintage, high quality, 19.99 Barnes and Nobles, styled journal. However, this phenomena of online blogging seemed to have attached itself to my failure of trend setting. Here we go...do as they do...don't talk back...and keep moving...

Los Angeles is quite the fast paced bubble of life flow. And I'm proud to say I love it. Probably just as much as I love speeding through a highly ingested freeway; And I might also compare it to how much I enjoy blogging while I'm at work. Hehe...

Well I really should be making some calls to sell an auto insurance policy so I'll cut this short. And here's to my first online blog spot!! *Raises a glass and cheers

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the blog!
    I look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete