Monday, February 16, 2009

My Journal's Basement

Deep under the words, lyrics, and rhymes, lay a message; a meaning, a point, a plan, a message, an emotion into expression. Crawl downstairs to the place where words disappear and replaced by feeling or thought. What we see in writings and songs has it's own private place where we find understanding from someone else who simply wanted to share their side of the story. Beneath these words that I'm typing is a thought.

Stolen from me. Held captive from the hands that once fed me strength and hope now steals the ingredient that reminded me what strength and hope was. I need this back...Funny how all my addictions that destroy me are so difficult to rid myself from, yet the addictions that help me become better, are quickly taken away.

It's killing me. It's destroying me. It's breaking me into pieces I don't feel like picking back up. I need you addiction. I don't want to go back to where I was before you. My Journal's Basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment