Thursday, February 19, 2009

Teardrop

For the first time in a long time I remembered what it was like to feel. I bled, I breathed, I saw, I heard, I had a beat again. In less then 15 minutes, my life flow vanished. I'm numb again. I'm back to where I was. When ever your body gets hit, bruised or cut, it goes into shock and then naturally numbs to hide the pain. I guess this is a good thing...It was amazing to know that I'm alive. Yet, I was teased with my dream becoming into reality. My hopes and wishes dangled in front of my eyes. Scared...yet I reached for it. But it was pulled away and I wasn't quick enough....

I'm sorry I'm lost for words at the moment...But if you catch my last teardrop, you'll feel the last thing I felt. No not pain....Love....

1 comment:

  1. Scream it with me, now:
    A thousand "sorries" can't mend a broken heart!

    ReplyDelete